I thought I should give you a little back story of my trip and itinerary.
Scotland has been in my mind as a travel destination for a few years now, mainly that I was inspired artistically by her landscape! (I heard people refer to Scotland as a ‘she’, so there you go!)
I decided, this was the year to finally go!
The following posts is a journal and photo link to each phase of the trip, including a week in the south of France. More sections to follow, so please check back again!
- Part 1 & 2: the Highlands
- Part 3: Edinburgh
- Part 4: Stirling
- Part 5: St-Andrews
- Part 6: Rosslyn Chapel
- Part 7: More of Edinburgh
- Part 8: Braemar Highland Games
- Part 9: More More Edinburgh
- Part 10: Glasgow
- Part 11: Oban, Mull, Iona, Staffa
- Part 12: Isle of Mull
- Part 13: More Oban
- Part 14: Edinburgh and going back home
South of France pictures coming soon!